[Previous] [Next] [Index] [Thread]

Re: IETF - sec.ispp.agenda

Amir, by now you should give up these constant  attempts to "convince"
people who do not fully agree with your points of view (or who do not
like the way you are trying to manipulate IETF ) to go "private", "so as not
to annoy everybody..."

This open forum for Internet affairs is what has made the NET what it is
today, and I hope the traditions will survive the blitz of $$ your company
is pouring into trying to shove down our troat your e-payment system.

With this I do not argue for or against iKP, I'm just concerned of the tactics
you seem to apply. Maybe...  if you were a little more confident on the
system you are proposing,  iKP would have a better chance.

By being so force full you are creating a series of personal reactions to
IBM's classical methodology: "I know what you want ..." and introducing
passion to what should be a technical dialog of experts and users.

A standard approach to E-payments is too critical for the success of
electronic commerce ...
KEEP it CLEAN.....  PLEASE?

JRT

On Wed, 05 Jul 1995 09:10:07 -0400  Amir Herzberg wrote:

>Paul, we got more time. Also, I suggest we focus the discussion on
e-payment
>(and, as appropriate, private messages), so as not to annoy everybody....
>
>Best, Amir
>
>> At 20:47 29/06/95, Einar Stefferud wrote:

***** SNIPPED .... to save electrons :-)

Juan Rodriguez i Torrent
torrejr@pcnet.com (Personal)
torrejr@pb.com (Business)